Monday, April 7, 2014

Salomé

Salomé
Pearl Harbor
Prester John
Principle
Cape Hatteras
Writer
History

Psalm 18:6
"In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, [even] into his ears. "

"The best public measures are seldom adopted from previous wisdom."~~~Franklin


The apartment into which we were shown was perfectly elegant and modern”~~~Goldsmith 

"She is a pearl 
Whose price hath launched above a thousand ships." ~~~Shakespeare



 Isla de La Palma, Canarias, Spain


 
Rebecca Madrid 




 
magnificent pearl ring






'Salome' by Oscar Wilde , 1906- Drawings by Aubrey Beardsley (1872-1898) - Published by John W. Luce & Co.


 Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, North Carolina, USA


Chess:  "Salomé" "Pearl Harbor" "Prester John" "Principle" "Cape Hatteras" "Writer" "History"

No comments: