Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kindle

Kindle
Libro
Book
Cook
Chef

Psalm18:28
"For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."

Psalm18:48
"He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man."



“All good books are alike”~~~Hemingway

“Liberty is to faction what air is to fire, an aliment without which it instantly expires.” ~~~James Madison



Super rich, smooth and creamy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream! This will be even the best chocolate ice cream you've ever eaten!




 Eva Andreesa


Dancing in the...




















Kindle

Today’s Sandwich: California Club with Chipotle Mayo



Captain James Cook


Chef Wolfgang Puck

Chess:  "Kindle" "Libro" "Book" "Cook" "Chef"

No comments: