Thursday, May 1, 2014

Order of Things

Order of Things
Rio
St. Joseph
Bacon
Ledge
Copacabana
Cactus
Georgia O'Keefe
San José 

Prov.5:14
"I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly."
Psalm18:23  
"I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity."

“The demand for the cession of Canada had become largely a matter of Congressional oratory”~~~W. L. Morton   



 Hilary Clinton




 
Georgia O' Keefe


Pink Cactus Flower..... Maybe I will go back to my El Paso roots, it won't require as much attention or water!


(no es)  Bocaracá


 The Beach of Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil



 
Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.



Chess:  "Order of Things" "Rio " "St. Joseph" "Copacabana" "Cactus" "Bacon" "Ledge" "Georgia O'Keefe" "San José"




No comments: