Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Hawthorne

Hawthorne
Facts & Figures
Figueres
Ingenioso Hidalgo
Jeremiah Figueres
Dalí & Dalila
Emily Ratajkowski Hidalg
o  

Psalms 91:2
“I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”

Jeremiah 24:3
“Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.”

 
 
 
 

 
"our own revolutionary war almost died aborning through lack of popular support"~~~W. R. Hearst, Jr

“I took an academic interest in the thought of stealing the car”~~~
John Knowles

“lost in the vast abysses of space and time”~~~Loren Eiseley

“None of them…would have cared a fig the more for me”~~~
Hawthorne

 
 
 
Chess: “Hidalgo  (Figure)” “Jeremiah Figueres” “Fig” "Dalí y Dalila" "Emily Ratajkowski Hidalgo"

No comments: