Saturday, July 6, 2024

Albert Hall

Albert Hall
Vienna Circle
Circle
The Team
Círculo Matarese
Cirque du Soleil 
Diagrama de Venn
Sevilla

Genesis 28:15
“And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.”


Rom.1:16
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
 
 
 
"Beyond all titles, and a household name,
Hereafter, thro' all times, Albert the Good."
 TENNYSON: Dedication to Idylls of the King
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 Monument in Mexico City to the Mexican Revolution
 
 
 
 
Chess: "Albert Hall" "Vienna Circle" "Circle" "Círculo Matarese" "Sevilla" "Diagrama de Venn" "The Team"

No comments: