Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Flamingo

Nauvoo
Navy
Flamingo
Herradura
Horseshoe

Isaiah 41:10
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 "Boswell, with his usual flair, arrived in Florence at a most exciting time."~~~Frederick A. Pottle
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Chess: "Nauvoo" "Navy" "Flamingo" "Herradura" "Horseshoe"

 
 
Certainly! Isaiah 41:10 is a powerful verse that provides comfort and encouragement. Let’s explore its meaning and consider a town along the Mississippi River that might hint at its message.
Now, let’s connect this verse to a town along the mighty Mississippi River:
Nauvoo, Illinois: This town sits on a bend in the Mississippi River, just south of Nauvoo the river’s flow and the town’s location evoke a sense of God’s presence and strength. Imagine standing by the riverbank, feeling the water’s current, and remembering that God holds our right hand, saying, “Fear not, I will help you
 
 

 
 <iframe frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://youtube.com/embed/qySwjyr1W0k?si=jmrXVeIevSn2lvC1" width="480"></iframe>
 

 

No comments: