Friday, March 27, 2020

Henry Moore

Henry Moore
Tarrazú
Saints
Statuary

Psalm 119: ALEPH:4
"Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently."

 Psalm46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."



"I grew familiarly acquainted with...the best mariners of our nation."~~~Richard Hakluyt


 HENRY MOORE
Statuary, its MEANING  and Los Santos! 




Henry Moore: reclining figure
In 1958, at the age of 50, Moore began making large scale works too large for the confines of a gallery. Later on he wrote “Landscape has been for me one of the sources of my energy…I find that all natural forms are a source of unending interest – tree trunks…the texture and variety of grasses…The whole of Nature is an endless demonstration of shape and form.” 
 File:2015-07 k1 CDMX 830.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
 Chac Mol





Amazon.com: Modern Comanche Indian Picture on Stretched Canvas ...
Comanche (Chac Mol)
Chess: "Henry Moore" "Tarrazú" "Saints""Statuary"








No comments: