Sunday, July 24, 2016

Yellow

Yellow
Chestnut
Castaño
Kill Bill
Macondo
Macbeth
Sledge

Gen.4:5
"And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."
























Kristina Pimenova

















Con mariposas amarillas virtuales recuerdan al colombiano más mágico: Gabo | | Efecto Cocuyo





Castaño

Chess: "Yellow" "Chestnut" "Castaño" "Kill Bill" "Macondo" "Macbeth" "Sledge"





Macbeth

.

ACT I SCENE III A heath near Forres.
Thunder. Enter the three Witches.
First Witch Where hast thou been, sister?
Second Witch Killing swine.
Third Witch Sister, where thou?
First Witch A sailor's wife had chestnuts in her lap,
And munch'd, and munch'd, and munch'd:-- 5
'Give me,' quoth I:
'Aroint thee, witch!' the rump-fed ronyon cries.
Her husband's to Aleppo gone, master o' the Tiger:
But in a sieve I'll thither sail,
And, like a rat without a tail, 10
I'll do, I'll do, and I'll do.
Second Witch I'll give thee a wind.
First Witch Thou'rt kind.
Third Witch And I another.
First Witch I myself have all the other, 15
And the very ports they blow,
All the quarters that they know
I' the shipman's card.
I will drain him dry as hay:
Sleep shall neither night nor day 20
Hang upon his pent-house lid;
He shall live a man forbid:
Weary se'n nights nine times nine
Shall he dwindle, peak and pine:
Though his bark cannot be lost, 25
Yet it shall be tempest-tost.
Look what I have.
Second Witch Show me, show me.
First Witch Here I have a pilot's thumb,
Wreck'd as homeward he did come.



No comments: