Saturday, November 15, 2014

Law

Law
Awl
Owl
Kingston
Pie
Pizza
Hedwig
Baker Street
African Palm
Tacos 
Zapatero

Phil.1:10
"That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;"
Prov.14:27
"The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death."
Psalm 66:9

 "Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved."
COBBLER:
A trade, sir, that, I hope, I may use with a safe con-
science, which is indeed, sir, a mender of bad soles.

COBBLER:
Truly, Sir, all that I live by is with the awl; I meddle
with no tradesman's matters, nor women's matters, but with awl. I am indeed, sir, a surgeon to old shoes; when they are in great danger, I recover them.
Shakespeare: Julius Caesar

It’s not Fall without Apple Pie. Try Wolfgang’s recipe here: http://bit.ly/1nq9gvq














Hedwig


Victoria's Secret

Chess: "Law" "Awl"" "Owl" "Kingston" "Pie" "Pizza" "Hedwig" "Baker Street" "African Palm" "Tacos" "Zapatero" "Chaucer"

No comments: