Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ebola

Ebola
Sir Galahad
Mora

Hernán 

Eccles.2:18
"Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me."
Mark 16:17-18: 
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”












Pope Francis holds a dove before his Wednesday general audience at Saint Peter's Square







Boy Wanders Onto Stage To Hang Out With Pope Francis. Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children." Good job Pope Francis!




 "Sir Galahad with an Angel" by Sir Joseph Noel Paton





Salvador Dali




Chess: “Ebola" "Mora" "Sir Galahad" "Hernán"

No comments: