Saturday, June 1, 2013

Chicago

Bacon
Chicago 
Salamanca
Bahía
Cloisters
Bay
Middle Ages
The Pillars of the Earth
Luke 1:21
 "And the people waited for Zacharias, and marvelled that he tarried so long in the temple." 

             
       
PLAZA MAYOR SALAMANCA - Spain   

Pig keeper girl
The Pillars of the Earth

Chess: “Dark Ages” “Bahía” "Salamanca" “Bacon” “Cloisters” “Bay” "Chicago" "The Pillars of the Earth"

Macbeth




ACT I SCENE III A heath near Forres.
Thunder. Enter the three Witches.
First Witch Where hast thou been, sister?
Second Witch Killing swine.
Third Witch Sister, where thou?
First Witch A sailor's wife had chestnuts in her lap,
And munch'd, and munch'd, and munch'd:-- 5
'Give me,' quoth I:
'Aroint thee, witch!' the rump-fed ronyon cries.
Her husband's to Aleppo gone, master o' the Tiger:
But in a sieve I'll thither sail,
And, like a rat without a tail, 10
I'll do, I'll do, and I'll do.
Second Witch I'll give thee a wind.
First Witch Thou'rt kind.
Third Witch And I another.

No comments: