Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Arenal Volcano

Arenal Volcano
Syria
Florida

Ps.32:7 
"Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah."
Jer.13:6
" And it came to pass after many days, that the LORD said unto me, Arise, go to Euphrates, and take the girdle from thence, which I commanded thee to hide there. "

 

Volcán Arenal, San Carlos

Sandhi


Arenal Volcano, San Carlos, C.R.

 A Fence

(Carl Sandburg)
Now the stone house on the lakefront is finished
and the workmen are beginning the fence.
The palings are made of iron bars with steel points
that can stab the life out of any man who falls on them.

As a fence, it is a masterpiece, and will shut off
the rabble and all vagabonds and hungry men and
all wandering children looking for a place to play.
Passing through the bars and over the steel points
will go nothing except Death and the Rain and Tomorrow.





Chess: "Arenal" "Florida" "Syria"

No comments: